Regional Office Manager
We are currently seeking to add a strong Regional Office Manager to our team to manage the daily administrative and clinical operations of our NYC and Connecticut Practices. In addition to ensuring we are delivering superior customer service to our patients, this individual will manage personnel to ensure policies/ procedures are followed.
- The overall management and productivity of 4-6 dermatology offices
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling and staff productivity
- Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs
- Building office moral by promoting a supportive team environment
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Attending regularly scheduled manager meetings with company's Leadership
- Communicating on a regular basis with other Office Managers, Sr. Directors of Operations, Marketing, and HR about office needs
- Maintain and organize all training for CPR, OSHA, HIPAA and clinical updates as needed for staff
- Oversee cosmetic sales in each practice
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree plus:
- 3+ years of experience working and managing 7+ direct reports in a medical office
- 3+ years of experience successfully leading and managing multiple office locations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures, medical terminology and insurance practices a must.
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid guidelines.
- 2+ years of sales experience in healthcare strongly preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out the form below and submit your resume.